Vigor Trigger: Click the pink for health benefits!
serves 4-6 people
- Preheat oven to 425°F and place rack on lowest level of oven.
- Use a piece of parchment paper to cover a large baking sheet.
- Cut potatoes into ½ inch cubes. Don’t peel potatoes! Here is how I cut them:
- Cut off ends of potatoes.
- Cut them in half horizontally.
- Now cut each half in half lengthwise.
- Cut each quarter into 4-6 wedges.
- Now line up some wedges together and cut them across about a half inch apart. EASY.
- Place sweet potatoes and yams on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and grind pepper over them. Sprinkle with the sage.
- Use your fingers to toss all the pieces around so they are evenly coated with oil and spices. Lick your finger. It should taste like good olive oil with a little too much salt and pepper and some sage. If it needs more, add more.
- Bake for 40 minutes.