I remember hearing as a kid that eggs were good for your hair. So my friend Dalynn and I got in the shower and cracked eggs over our heads. They stunk. Bad idea. Eating them however is a good idea.
- are a great source of choline which: supports brain function, memory and is thought to help prevent Alzheimer’s AND is important for the breakdown of fat and cholesterol in the liver.
- have shown to lower the risk of breast cancer.
- are high in heart-healthy Omega-3s.
Though the majority of the healing properties in eggs are found in the yolk, the white is prized for its:
- high protein content that comes without fat or cholesterol and is easily absorbed by the body.
- good source of the amino acids useful for building muscle.
MORE LIKE THIS: vigor triggers