Milk and Cream
Though I personally do not like it, milk has its place in certain recipes. As you will find I use it very rarely but I know many of you use milk and cream regularly, so you should know that milk:
- is high in bone-building calcium and Vitamin D.
- includes protein.
- RAW milk contains immune-building, gut-friendly probiotics.
- causes the production of mucus which creates overall stagnancy in the body.
- aggravates allergies.
- is hard to digest for many people.
- can cause breakouts.
- unless organic, milk contains harmful antibiotics and growth hormones – hallmarks of animal-unfriendly, factory farming.
MORE LIKE THIS: vigor triggers