TAGS: brussel sprouts, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, Italian, rosemary, shallots, Thanksgiving, thyme, tomatoes
MORE RECIPIES OF THIS TYPE: cali-style, gluten-free, Ingredient, italian, recipes, salads & sides, stuff even a shlemazel can make, vegetables, vegetables, Vegetarian
Vigor Trigger: Click the pink for health benefits!
- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts (about 30 sprouts)
- 3 vine ripened tomatoes, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 -3 large shallots cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 one-inch pieces of fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- generous ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off brown end tips of Brussels sprouts and pull off any yucky looking yellowish leaves.
- Put Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, shallots, garlic, and rosemary in a casserole dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with thyme and salt. Grind fresh pepper.
- Use your fingers to mix and lick fingers to test seasoning. Adjust if needed.
- Make sure the rosemary and garlic pieces are evenly dispersed throughout casserole.
- Bake for 45 minutes.