The Passover Recipe Bible
I remember the agony of sitting through Passover seders as a child.
I learned the suffering of the Jewish People through the intense and seemingly infinite boredom of these evenings. And on top of all that, when we finally did get to the meal, the food was never that good.
Today, I thank God not only for delivering us from slavery and desert madness, but also for all of the new, modern-tongued Haggadahs that have made seders remarkably more interesting since my childhood days.
And to show my gratitude, I have worked hard to make Passover food not just something to bear, but a celebration of the senses. The result? 20 mind-blowing recipes that will make you wish Passover was all year round.
Get the Passover Recipe Bible emailed straight to your inbox.
- Moscato Spice Charoset
- Savory Mushroom Matzo Kugel
- Spring Matzo Kugel with Artichokes and Peas
- Gluten-Free Matzo Balls
- Matzo Ball Soup
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- Chicken alla Cacciatora
- Chicken Tagine with Apricots and Prunes
- Chicken with Honey, Hazelnuts and Rose
- The Best Brisket Ever with Potatoes
- Quinoa Tabouli with Four Fresh Herbs
- Spaghetti Squash Primavera
- Roasted Mixed Vegetables Tuscan-Style
- Celery Root Puree
- Crispy Italian Potato Sticks
- Mini Flour-less Chocolate Cakes (No Dairy)
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Olive Oil Dark Chocolate Brownies
- Cinnamon Banana Spiel
- Rosemary Almond Cake
TAGS: brisket, brownies, cacao, cake, celeriac, celery root, celery root mashed potato, easy jewish recipes, flourless chocolate cakes, gluten free dessert, gluten-free, jewish, matzo, matzo ball soup, passover, passover recipe bible, pesach, pistachio, potatoes, quinoa, salmon, spaghetti squash, vegan chocolate mousse