Yum. Yum. Yum!
MORE RECIPIES OF THIS TYPE: Breakfast & Brunch, desserts, recipes, tricks for chicks
For 6 people.
- 1 ½ cups greek yogurt. (Full fat variety, come on people. It’s dessert and it’s yogurt. We want creamy.)
- 1 3/4 cup heavy cream, half and half, OR 1 can of coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1 or 2 lemons, the juice and the zest
- ¼ cup plus one tablespoon RAW honey
- a few drops of vanilla extract or coconut extract (optional)
- 1 packet of gelatin
- 6 ramekins
- 1 recipe for Chiantishire Blackberries
- Zest your lemon. (I use my microplane grater.)
- Put the yogurt, cream, lemon zest, honey and extract, if using, in a bowl.
- Whisk until well mixed.
- In a small cooking pot add ¼ cup of room temp water.
- Sprinkle gelatin evenly over it and let sit one minute to soften.
- Turn burner on to low and whisk gelatin water until it is well incorporated and is just about to reach a simmer. You DON’T want it to boil.
- Pour gelatin into yogurt mixture, whisk gently to combine.
- Pour into individual ramekins or bowls, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Let it rest anywhere from 4 hours to overnight, until set.
- Optional: top with fresh fruit or with Chiantishire Blackberries.