Wednesday, August 9 2017 » 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Dishes We'll Make
- Homemade Hummus with Warm Sangak Bread
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower alla Machneyuda – a famous restaurant in Jerusalem
- Pomegranate Garlic Chicken Drumsticks with Sumac and Lemon
- Israeli Salad with Sumac and Zatar – spices smuggled back from Israel in Elana’s suitcase
- Burnt Eggplant Salad
- Kanafeh Pastry with Ricotta and Raw Honey
Dishes are subject to change.
This class is inspired by Elana’s recent trip to Israel. The menu is still being cooked up in the oven, but this class promises to be an exotic and delicious evening.