Class: Clean Eating Mexican
Wednesday, April 26 2017 » 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Dishes We'll Make
- Spicy Skinny Margarita with Fresh Lemon and Jalapeno
- Elana’s Simple Guacamole served with Plantain Chips
- Citrus Avocado Salad with Cilantro and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spicy Mexican Corn on the Cob with Cotija and Lime
- Crispy Tlayudas with Coconut Black Bean Puree
- Black Cod Tacos with Spicy Rub in Blue Corn Tortillas or Butter Lettuce Wraps
Dishes are subject to change.
Fast and delicious recipes.
Most know I lived in Italy, but many don’t know that I spent entire summers in Mexico doing volunteer work and traveling. Mexico is part of my blood. As a native to Los Angeles, it is only natural that I add my own flair of Cali-Mex to some of my favorite dishes. This menu is intended to give you tools to throw a fiesta and/or a basic weeknight dinner that friends/families will love. Nothing is complicated and it doesn’t require any fancy ingredients. I have had many seriously swoon over the Tlayudas, so don’t miss out!